domingo, 11 de julio de 2010

Tamaño de fuente



Can you dream a song? That’s at least what Paul McCartney said in 1984:
“It fell out of bed. I had a piano by my bedside and I… must have dreamed it, because I tumbled out of bed and put my hands on the piano keys and I had a tune in my head. It was just all there, a complete thing. I couldn’t believe it. It came too easy. In fact, I didn’t believe I’d written it. I thought maybe I’d heard it before, it was some other tune, and I went around for weeks playing the chords of the song for people, asking them, ‘Is this like something? I think I’ve written it.’ And people would say, ‘No, it’s not like anything else, but it’s good.’”

TRANSLATION

¿Puedes soñar una canción? Eso es lo que Paul McCartney dijo en 1984 sobre“Yesterday”:

Se cayó de la cama. Tenía un piano al lado de la cama y … debí soñarla, porque me caí de la cama y puse mis manos en las teclas del piano y tenía una melodía en mi cabeza. Allí estaba (la música), toda ella, era algo completo. No me lo podía creer. Fue todo tan fácil. De hecho, no me creía que la hubiera escrito yo. Pensaba que quizá la había oído antes, que fuera alguna otra melodía, y me pasé semanas tocando los acordes de la canción a la gente, preguntándoles, “¿Te suena a algo? Creo que la he escrito yo” Y la gente me decía “No, no me suena a nada, pero es buena”






The song with lyrics:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario